Destiny Encounter Appointments
Thank you for your interest in our Destiny Encounter Appointments
● Desiring a fresh loving encounter with God?
● Seeking further freedom emotionally, physically or spiritually?
● Looking for Prophetic confirmation or direction?
If so, then these appointments are perfect for you!
Over the course of an hour our experienced volunteers will take time to seek God on your behalf and share His heart with you. They will endeavour to bring encouragement, strengthening and comfort.
Here are a few testimonies from previous appointments:
● Our friend recommended that we contact Light & Life for ministry at a crucial time in our life. We did not know what God had in store for us, but we desperately needed direction and encouragement. Those who led us in ministry were amazing and very sensitive towards our situation. God spoke powerfully through them and we received the guidance, healing and encouragement we needed. It was a life changing experience and pivotal in our lives. Therefore, we highly recommend others connect with them and receive ministry. The whole experience and communication was amazing and what we needed.
● Thank-you so much. The session was so powerful and such an encouragement to me. I've been revisiting the words and the Holy Spirit has been building me up. They were so accurate and spoke right to my heart. Thank-you for your heart of service.
Each Session will include:
● Two 30 minute prophetic sessions with our experienced volunteers
● Option to have one session include Healing, Dream Interpretation, Art or Hand Massage
● A Holy Spirit focused environment of faith, love and respect
● You can record your sessions for future listening on your mobile phone
Destiny Encounter appointments are currently organised for a Tuesday evening in our Paisley Offices, however, we can also offer online video chat if you are unable to attend personally.
Our desire for these appointments is to allow you to encounter the real, living, supernatural God who wants to release you into all that He has created you to be, for you to grow in the knowledge of who God says you are and what He desires for your life.